Dear Learning Program Families and Friends:
We are pleased to invite you to participate in The Learning Program™ 2020-2021. Over the past 16 years, the Learning Program has evolved into a national model for intervention.
Working with researchers, credentialed teachers, licensed therapists and professors, the program serves to model best practices for working with students with Down syndrome.
During non-Covid times, direct instruction to parents and students is provided with emphasis on literacy, math, language, fine motor, and social skills. To comply with State regulations, we are pivoting this year to provide new and improved online learning experiences directed towards parents and teachers.
Learning Program Online™ Levels 1, 2 or 3 will include:
- 10 live learning sessions
- 10 pre-recorded sessions for self-paced viewing
- Access to a private LP Online™ Facebook page
- Weekly live FB Live demonstration videos
- Weekly live Zoom Q & A Sessions
- Downloadable resources related to literacy, math and each session’s topic
Please reach out with questions. We are working hard to support teachers and parents with online learning and would love the opportunity to work with you.
Direct questions to Dana Halle at email@example.com.