Empower Students With Down Syndrome - Give Today!
The easiest and most-secure
method to donate is through PayPal.
To donate by phone:
Call +1 (657) 215-5098
during normal business hours.
Checks can be mailed to:
Down Syndrome Foundation of Orange County
18023 Sky Park Circle, Suite F
Irvine, CA 92614
Additional Ways To Empower Students With Down Syndrome
Your investment in DSF enables us to improve education for students with Down syndrome through the following programs and services.
- The Learning Program (Preschool through 6th Grade)
- After School Academies (3rd through 6th and Junior High through Transition)
- Summer Academies (Preschool through Transition)
- Teen Time (Ages 15 and above)
- Work Experience Program (Ages 15 and above)
It also helps fund:
- LP Online (our virtual classroom serving parents and teachers working with students from 3 through 18 years old)
- The Jenna Jean Bautista Scholarship Fund (which ensures that no family or student is denied service because of financial constraints)
Down Syndrome Foundation of Orange County is a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, EIN 33-0948722.