Help Us Out - Join Our Team!
DSF relies on the generosity of our volunteers. If you are interested in becoming a volunteer for Down Syndrome Foundation, please download our Volunteer Application, complete and sign the form, and send to Lisa Fraser at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learning Program Volunteers
- Support students in the Learning Program classroom (monthly on Thursday or Friday when in session)
- Engage with students in After School Academy (weekly on Tuesday and Thursday afternoon when in session)
- Work with teens during our Teen Time Program (monthly on Sunday afternoon)
Online Store Volunteers
- Organize online store inventory
- Assist with ordering/purchasing
- Help prepare educational materials (laminating, cutting and organizing learning resources used in classrooms and homes across the nation)
- Assist with general office tasks