Help Us Out - Join Our Team!
OUR VOLUNTEER PROGRAM IS TEMPORARILY ON HOLD. WE CLOSED OUR LEARNING CENTER IN IRVINE IN JUNE AND HAVE NOT YET FOUND ALTERNATIVE SPACE.
DSF relies on the generosity of our volunteers. If you are interested in becoming a volunteer for Down Syndrome Foundation, please download our Volunteer Application, complete and sign the form, and send to Dana Halle at email@example.com.
Learning Program Volunteers
- Support students in the Learning Program classroom (monthly on Thursday or Friday when in session)
- Engage with students in After School Academy (weekly on Thursday afternoon when in session)
- Work with teens during Sunday Funday (once monthly in the afternoon)
- Help prepare educational materials (laminating, cutting and organizing learning resources used in classrooms and homes across the nation)
- Assist with general office tasks