Frequently Asked Questions
What is a Learning Program Partner?
A Learning Program partner is a group, usually a Down syndrome organization, collaborating with DSF to deliver The Learning Program™ outside Orange County, California.
How does a group become a Learning Program partner?
Generally, a group representative approaches us to discuss establishing a local Learning Program. If we determine that the group has the structure and capacity to deliver the program successfully, we invite the group to become a partner. If not, we recommend alternative educational support models for that group.
Whom do I contact about Learning Program partnership?
What alternative educational support models do you recommend?
The answer depends on the specific needs of each group, but we have over 14,500 registered users of Learning Program materials, most using the materials outside the context of formal delivery of The Learning Program™ as a partner. Parents, educators and therapists use the materials with individual students in homes, classrooms and centers. Groups host literacy and math seminars that include instruction on material use. Some groups hire teachers to deliver instruction on education and use of Learning Program materials. Delivery of The Learning Program™ as a partner is only one of many educational support options.
Do you accept purchase orders?
We accept purchase orders from schools or school districts in the United States only. Our terms are NET 30 days. Orders should be directed to Down Syndrome Foundation of Orange County, Federal Tax ID #33-0948722. You can complete the DSF Online Store Order Form and email or mail it to us.
What is DSF's return/exchange policy for online store purchases?
You may return unused items within 30 days of delivery for a refund or exchange. If the reason for the return is our error, we will pay to have the product returned and reshipped. If the reason for the return is not our error, you may still return the product for a refund of the product cost, but the original shipping charges will not be refunded and you will be responsible for return postage fees.
Please follow the steps below for your return/exchange:
1. Include your full name and address, including your zip code, and a contact phone number, email address or fax number.
2. Include a brief explanation as to why you are returning the item(s).
3. Indicate how you would like the return handled. Would you like an exchange or a refund to the original payment method?
4. If requesting an exchange, please indicate the item number, item description, quantity, and the product price.
5. Indicate the name and address to which we should send your exchange or refund check, if applicable. Purchases made by credit card will be refunded to the original payment method unless otherwise noted.
6. If the new item(s) you are requesting total more than your returned item(s) please include the payment method. Shipping charges and tax (if applicable) will also be applied to the new total.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional details or questions regarding our return/exchange policy.
What is DSF's return policy for LP Online?
Because LP Online occurs through live and recorded learning sessions with many electronic and downloadable components, we handle refunds on a case by case basis. If you have a question about our policy or need to request a refund, please feel free to contact us.