You may return unused items within 30 days of delivery for a refund or exchange. If the reason for the return is our error, we will pay to have the product returned and reshipped. If the reason for the return is not our error, you may still return the product for a refund of the product cost, but the original shipping charges will not be refunded and you will be responsible for return postage fees.
Please follow the steps below for your return/exchange:
1. Include your full name and address, including your zip code, and a contact phone number, email address or fax number.
2. Include a brief explanation as to why you are returning the item(s).
3. Indicate how you would like the return handled. Would you like an exchange or a refund to the original payment method?
4. If requesting an exchange, please indicate the item number, item description, quantity, and the product price.
5. Indicate the name and address to which we should send your exchange or refund check, if applicable. Purchases made by credit card will be refunded to the original payment method unless otherwise noted.
6. If the new item(s) you are requesting total more than your returned item(s) please include the payment method. Shipping charges and tax (if applicable) will also be applied to the new total.
Please contact us at 949-757-1177 or firstname.lastname@example.org for additional details or questions regarding our return/exchange policy.